Name:
Location: Hamilton, United Kingdom

I am 37 and live in Hamilton, Scotland. I am married to Lynn and have two daughters, Joanne and Kira.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Sickness strikes

Joanne had a wee sickness bug last week, only lasted less than 24 hours and she missed a day at school. We thought that Kira had escaped it, but no! She was up just about all of last night, was sick about 8 times. She came in beside us and I ended up going through to her bed. When the girls are ill, they only want their mum. She has the ability to cope with it; I guess it is a mother's instinct. When I say she can cope, what I mean is that she will calmly clean up and comfort at the same time, she just gets on with it. She will go most of the night without sleep and still carry on as normal next day. She is the rock in this house, around which everything else floats. It's one of the things that make her special. Anyway, Kira make a rapid recovery, was eating sandwiches by 10.30am and will be going back to school tomorrow.

I'm glad I suppose that the girls have been ill before our holiday. We fly out to Mallorca for a week on Saturday, would have been such a shame if they had got ill while away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home