Name:
Location: Hamilton, United Kingdom

I am 37 and live in Hamilton, Scotland. I am married to Lynn and have two daughters, Joanne and Kira.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Trainspotting

Last night, Lynn and I watched Trainspotting on DVD. I got it for my birthday a couple of weeks ago and haven't seen it for a couple of years. It really is an excellent movie, I am actually listening to the soundtrack just now.

The girls are out enjoying the evening sunshine while Lynn takes her mum home and pops to the supermarket to get a couple of things. Once she comes back, we are going to pour ourselves a drink and sit out the front and watch the world go by and wish it wasn't Sunday evening!

1 Comments:

Blogger Neil Hay said...

Hi Colin,

Thanks for dropping by the blog.

I just hope the guys listed at #22, know that you refused to answer #30.

Neil

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home