Name:
Location: Hamilton, United Kingdom

I am 37 and live in Hamilton, Scotland. I am married to Lynn and have two daughters, Joanne and Kira.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

1st pre-season game today

I've just noticed that my team, Celtic are playing Fulham in London today in a pre-season friendly. I knew this was coming up but didn't know it was today; as I am on holiday, I have not bought a newspaper since last Sunday. The season will be here soon then, I cannot get too excited about it yet, think I am still in shock after losing the title in the closing minutes last season.

Lynn and the girls are out at the moment. We are going to a wedding next Saturday and Joanne and Kira need new shoes. It is a lovely day and I need to get out and cut the grass rather than sit here reading other people's blogs etc.

Joanne got her Harry Potter book from the library, no doubt she has it with her, she will probably be reading it as she tries on her shoes! The other book that she ordered has also arrived. Saw a bit of the Edinburgh ceremony last night, JK Rowling came on and read a passage from the book to an entranced audience of kids, still up at 12.01.

Ah well, must go, the grass beckons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home