Name:
Location: Hamilton, United Kingdom

I am 37 and live in Hamilton, Scotland. I am married to Lynn and have two daughters, Joanne and Kira.

Friday, July 15, 2005

New Harry Potter book

I was at the library this morning and saw a competition form to win the new Harry Potter book which is due out tomorrow. Joanne absolutely loves Harry Potter, she has the new book ordered and it should arrive soon. I picked up a form anyway as I know she just loves answering HP questions so even if she didn't hand it back in she would have a bit of fun. Anyway, she answered the questions in no time at all and her cousin David handed it into the library today as the deadline was 5 pm.

I got a phone call this afternoon to advise that she has won!! She is to go to the library after 9am tomorrow and collect her book. She is thrilled!!........now, what will we do with the other book when it arrives?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home